Frequently asked questions:
- • Listed rates are per room based on double occupancy. If traveling alone, you may request a roommate (or we can find one for you) or request a private room for an additional fee.
- • Price includes airfare to and from Kansas City, all meals on the ship • Deluxe motor coaches • Guided sightseeing • Entrance fees to sites visited (as listed in the itinerary) • Meals on ship • Program fees •Administrative fee • Fuel surcharges $400 • Government Taxes $98 (increases in government tax and fees are subject to change) • Transfers • Cruise Taxes $133 • Port charges $325 • Celebrity Always Included Package: Onboard Gratuities, Classic Beverage Package and Unlimited Surf Wifi on Ship
- • Registrations received between 05/09/23 - 07/07/23 will incur a $100 per person fee. Registrations received between 07/08/23 - 07/22/23 will incur a $200 per person fee. Registrations received between 07/23/23 - 08/06/23 will incur a $400 per person fee. Registrations received on 08/07/23 or later will be subject to cabin availability and may require a supplemental cabin charge as well as the air fees above.
- • Guests taking an extension may be on a different flight than their group and/or traveling companion.
- • A 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions - writing and mailing a check saves you lots of $!